Royal Mail Group increases efficiency with customer-centric support services
Greater IT standardisation and security
To help Royal Mail Group achieve the objectives of its IT Service Transformation Programme, Computacenter needed to deliver ICT services that would complement the company’s multi-supplier model.
Delivering a great service is all about people. Computacenter really does put its customers first.Chris Bennett, Director of Service Delivery for the Technology Organisation, Royal Mail Group
- Ensure support services complement multi-supplier model
- Understand IT and user needs
- Design and deliver reliable and responsive services
Computacenter won the Royal Mail Technology Supplier of the Year award for 2015.
- Computacenter supports around 30,000 users in the UK across more than 23,000 devices and applications
- Team handles 12,000 calls per month
- ‘Shift left’ approach will enable more first line fixes
- Cost-effective service
- Higher quality support
- Supports growth and innovation